Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Typology

1.which Building typology are you researching?
  • Im Reasearching botique hotels
2.Why are you reasearching this building typology ?
  •  The reason why I'm researching it is because the site where I'm designing the building is by brooklyn park. Im noticing that this area is becoming touristic and tourists would apreciate having a hotel where they can have a beautiful view.
3.what is the specialty of this building?
  • This hotel will have a Gym ,Lounge, parking lot, ,Pool , spa/ sauna, Roof top cafe/ restaurant

5.what are your goals for working with this building?
  • My goal is to have a spicific concept that I can carry out throught this whole project. Also making sure that I include all the necissary facilities that a guest may want in their visit. View is also one of my important goals that I would like to succeed in my layout.
6.what are your elements that you see included at this point in your building?
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment